Current Job Vacancies
We like to think working at Chards is a fulfilling and exciting prospect - you can read more about our business on the about us page.
If you are interested in coins and bullion, then why not work for one of the longest established coin and bullion dealers in the UK. Not only do we have over 50 years’ experience, but we are also winners of Bullion Dealer of the Year multiple times running!
We are always looking for passionate people to join our team so if you are interested in coins, bullion or jewellery don’t hesitate to drop us an email on email@example.com. If you have what it takes, we may just create an oppurtunity for you!
Please find all our available positions below.
Customer Service Advisor
Type: Full Time 40 hours per week. 8.30am-5pm Weekdays and the first Saturday of each month. - Part time hours considered over 5 days.
Salary: Starting £16,600, will increase depending on performance.
Holidays: 28 days (inc. Bank Holidays)
Reports to: Operations Manager
To provide an efficient and reliable service to customers whilst complying with current legislation and business procedures. The role also includes communicating via phone, email and face to face ensuring that all administrative duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Have A-C GSCE in English and Maths or equivalent.
- Thrive from being in a varied job
- Enjoy building good rapport with customers
- Be a quick learner
- Enjoy responsibility for their own tasks
- Be able to show good use of English grammar
- Have a confident and friendly manner
- Be able to work under pressure when needed
- Work to a high level of accuracy
- Have strong PC skills including Excel
- Have excellent calculation skills
- Be highly professional
- Have a strong customer service ethic
- Honest, trustworthy and conscientious
- Enjoy problem solving and have an analytical mind
- Have a passion, dedication and drive as a team player - a "Can-do" attitude is essential
- Good organisation skills and great attention to detail
If you wish to apply please fill in this application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
"Perks" of all jobs include:
- a plentiful supply of tea and coffee
- perpetual dress down Friday as there is no requirement for full business attire and all we ask for you is to look smart and presentable. Wear a three-piece suit or gown dress if your inclined!
- professional qualifications to pursue if applicable to your role
- opportunities to network and attend conferences again if applicable to your role
- family business vibe - we like people with a personality and someone who will fit in well, we expect people to be able to work outside of the box, bring new ideas and not be restricted by their job role
If you have any questions do not hesitate to call us on 01253 343081 or email email@example.com